Friday, December 9, 2011

Past three days


I had a mass on Tuesday night for my graduation. Wasn't bad didnt understand it all though. Wednesday went shopping with my sister for about 4 hours for shoes when we both ended up going back to the first store and bought our shoes there. They bought me heals for R$100 so about $50! Had an hour and a half to get ready for out graduation. Went got a bunch of pictures taken except my mom only took l...ike one so I need to get ahold of the professional that was there. They put me in slide show with a quote about arriving and adjusting. Talked about me in the speech with an inside joke it was really sweet. I walked with my third dad down the aisle I guess to the stage. We dont keep our caps and gowns here. They gave me like a letter instead of a diploma because I techinally didnt graduate and will be going back to the same school next year. Had a dinner after wards then a small dance they loved watching me dance. Teenage Brasilians either dance forro or funk generally. Went to a bowling alley with my friends, but it was closed so just went home. Yesterday a classmate of mine had a bbq at his grandparents farm. I helped prepare the salad. They threw people in pool just like Americans do. people danced a little. I got a sunburn on my chest from falling asleep in the sun. A cop stopped by but no one got in trouble.Tons of people stayed the night there. Finishing up my last things for my trip to the NE! Still dont know where I am going for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment