Monday, December 19, 2011

There are ups and downs

Today slept most of the day and night. Its 3 am now. Tomorrow sending letters that I have been writing for so long. Hopefully doing Christmas shopping because I still haven´t. My sister Leticia found out she is going to Germany the beginning of January so things are a little crazy around the house now. We are still taking our vacation for Christmas break, its just shorter now. So might not get the opportunity to see Julianna in Lodrina. Its okay though. I am still getting to go to Paraguay and Foz do IguaƧo so thats really cool. Then I will get back from that I believe the first of January and not sure if Im packing my bags and changing houses or waiting until after I return from my trip to the NE. So greatful for my mother she has done so much to make it possible for me to go on this trip. Calling them all the time and emailing making sure its all working out correctly. I think its going to be an amazing time and I didnt want to do a whole month at first now I cant wait. Its expensive, but she made it happen and so did my father and all the people that donated to me. I am indescribably grateful. Went to two parties last weekend one was a white party for a fifteen year olds bday. Bet it cost a ton of money. They are big here like Mexico or the Sweet 16´s you see on MTV. It was a blast my calfs and feet are killing me though from wearing high heals. They dont really know how to dance to american music, but when brasilian music comes on they go nuts. The macareena came on and no one had any idea what to do. So I went to the middle of the floor and started dancing. Then they started following it was awesome. Going out at 1 and not coming home until 5 was kicking my butt though. The next party was bye bye 2011 it was fun. It was outside and because of the rain we had to dance in mud. They dont understand PDA here thats a little akward dancing while people are playing tounsel hockey all around me. Just something I have to get use to I guess. Need to go to bed so I can get up on time to send my letters tomorrow. A little home sick because it really doesnt feel like Christmas here with all the rain. Barely any lights around. No Christmas music or movie marathons or hot chocolate. I made sugar cookies for my rotary though and listened to FM christmas music that was nice. My rotary loved the cookies. So some positive and negatives in this post. Thats life for you though. Goodnight who is ever reading

No comments:

Post a Comment