Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally!

I found out I leave today! I will be departing September 8th so exactly one week. Right now I am traveling alone. I'm stoked and cant sit still while everyone else is like crap she is actually leaving. I should be some what packed and somewhat fluent in portuguese right now. Which I'm not oops. Wrote in my journal and now finishing up final things to do before i am on an airplane. Finishing my letters as we speak and praying they are beneficial because those trips are  calling my name. If not I'm just blessed to be going to Brazil. Thank you God for answering my prayers and not loosing faith while I was trying to patiently wait.

1 comment:

  1. whoo-hoo!
    just read your letter and wanted to check out your blog! Im excited to say im your first follower!! haha love it! oh and tom said he would set up a skype (see i cant even spell it correctly) for me! Will be praying!!
    jen

    ReplyDelete