Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hoje (today)

Went to a churrasco ( barbecue) at a rotarians partents house. It was Bonita casa. Or casa de Bonita. Eu no sabe-idk. It was really good. Eu amo sorvette. I love ice cream. Almost caught the house on fire porque (because) I wanted to look at Brazils tours, mas (but) the comp was in my parents room and they were resting. So I unplugged the phone and plugged it in some where else because it fit. So I could use the convertor that the phone was using. My dad walked in the kitchen then out quickly. My sister walked in and asked if I moved the phone and she unplugged it feeling it oddly. I said yes but I can put it back. She then explained the reason for the convertor cuz the voltage is too high for the phone. My iPod charger can handle higher voltage. So I couldve lit the house on fire. So note to self ask! Rotary always said to and I think I usually do. Had marmalade it was sticky then popcorn it tasted kinda like card board. Gave a speech in Portuguese at a festa do rotary. A rotary party it was the first time I wore my blazer here. I was scared it wasn't too bad. I need to learn Brazils anthem. When your congratulated at rotary functions they have one person clap tres vezes three times and everyone else twice. I usually just apostles took me awhile to catch on. Had a towel toalha whipping war with my brother today. School tomorrow. Woo English class thought I would never say that. Boa noite goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Hey kiddo! Loved hearing about your day! You're awesome... we all know and they will all know that too :) no doubt! Love and miss you! Praying and thinkin of you often!

    ReplyDelete