Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's been about a week.

I like it here. Sure it's hot and I have to wear jeans often I don't understand half the things people say and can't talk much, but that makes me want to learn the language more. I ordered my uniform for school. Right now I stand out even more because I'm dressed different. School is very different block schedule with twelve classes total can't do the work cuz I don't understand eu no intendo. Stay in same class the whole time teachers switch. school from 730 til 1. No lockers I'm in the third and last year of high school here. They think it's amazing I can drive. They drive like they are on a mission here 160 km/h here in a 110 speed limit. They stop at red lights and stop signs when they feel the need to. I go to Brasilia often went shopping today bought two books in one. There stuff is expensive here. Like 30 reals so around 25 dollars for the only kind of flip flops they have here. Oh they never are quiet in class and always have phones out the teachers don't care. Ppl treatme very well. No air conditioning any where. Sister leticia is very helpful and I like playing video games with my little brother Alexandre. Umm I'm dying to learn Portuguese using xandre's book tolearn English forhim Portuguese for me. My family likes chocolate just as much as I do. No clocks any where it's rare. This is a calmer part of brazil not super crazy during carnival. Mom and dad are happy about that. I'll post again soon. Boa noite goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment