Friday, November 11, 2011

17

My suprise birthday party was amazing yesterday. I had a hint it was coming but I thought it was going to be at a restaurant not my house. Thank you Letícia Kaory Kaihara and Brunna Gontijo you surprised me. Here they put eggs on your head instead of pushing your face in the cake. Neither happened to me thank goodness. Just smelt bad cuz I hadnt showered yet and had volleyball yesterday. Had Japanese food ate California rolls with Salmon in them so I obviously am trying new things. FInally weent to SUbway the night before though and I had to get wheat with just cheese and ham just like always to see if it was the same. Not bad BUt I have had better. They were blown away it was even a bigger deal here than the US that that is all I get. HAd a white cake it wasnt vanilla though idk it was good though and then the lovely chocolates that are always at parties. I thought my family forgot my birthday other than my siblings who woke me up with hugs and parabéns. Finals week in finally over. Today was teachers day so they did a skit joking about the teachers. I actually got to laugh. People stuffed their bras just like we do in the US for jokes. Going on a trip with my family to the NE for the beaches!!! 5 days in paradise leave tonight and I was the first one all the way packed and ready. That was a first. My presents were like soaps and lotion and chocolate. They give baskets full of random food here too on your birthday thought that was neat. Getting a sore throat but its all good. Got my moms package finally today. Went to the post office it was closed. Went to the other they said it didnt exist. Got home and it was in my garage. Way to the God. One random sock a random guitar pic and shorts that were in the donate pile gotta love her. =) Took legit senior pictures in the gowns and stuff they also have cape like things and handkercheifs and we all shared the gowns didnt have our own individual. Tchau gente.

No comments:

Post a Comment