Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blown away

Went shopping today bought some stuff for my trip. :) still blows me away how expensive things are here it makes hollister look like marshalls. Got a swimsuit its covers less than normal but it covers i made sure. A brazilian wax might happen in the near future though. Met a different uncle, he came to Brasilia because he met a girl online and tomorrow is her birthday so he came here to take her out. They make baskets with like cakes and goods in them then in the morning of your birthday they give them to you. Its neat. I have to study I am happier now, but the fact that I cant have a conversation with the clerk when i am checking out bums me out. Ate sushi today and chinese food I can only handle some fish it wasnt bad though. Went out to a dance club last night there were bouncers and everything. Forro again, but I cant go dance with any one cuz I cant talk to them. Ahhhhh!!!!! It was fun, but they are like whatever in heals and my feet were killing me. Went home at one and they said that was early. Oh I gotta figure something out for my face acne is bad. I love it here, but I have to study. I am sure I look lazy cuz its been two months and my portuguese is still awful. Hmmm anything is possible through God and he has already made a path for me so if I learn the language or not its all in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment