Thursday, November 17, 2011

Home from Trip

Stayed home from school today because of my allergies. I think I might be getting an ear infection. They have been bothering me since going scuba diving. Slept most of the day too. Unpacked my bag and reorganized with my presents and the stuff I bought. Called my counselor finally told him how I was feeling. Then I didnt understand what he said. I dont think I can go back to the US and then come back here, but thats what it sounded like he was saying. My dad is a dork he took the not talking literally no email on my birthday but he is good texted him today to make sure. My vacation was amazing my family made sure I didnt get a sunburn tons of sunscreen and sitting under the unmbrella. Went snorkling in the natural pools in the ocean and then scuba diving. My nose was terrible the day after and now my ears hurt like ear infection my parents are trying to take care of it though. Road in a boat that was connected to a glider over the ocean it was beautiful and relaxing. Didnt get a sunburn only got a little color though. Swam with a bunch of fish. Ate crab fish octopus shrimp and I am sure other sea food. Drank coconut milk tried the coconut meat wasnt good. Stayed in a duplex that reminded me of Lake Michigans beach houses. It was adorable. My hotel room had a big bed and a small bed that was strange instead of one big or two smaller equal size. You use normal keys to get into the rooms not cards. Went to a feira in Maceio and did some shopping at Porto de Galinhas. It was my uncles birthday yesterday went to a restaurant that served pizza like gerties it was nicer though. It was good. Ate banana acai on pizza brigadeiro on pizza but not the ice cream one I was full by then. Got pep talks today about the language. A boy named Paulo that was at the churrasco com colleger students wrote a poem about me it was soo sweet about changing just for a year smiling and dancing in the middle of people and not understanding. made me smile. Do I stay or do I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment