Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Best day sooo far!!!

Today was amazing!!! I went to a churrasco and at first it was akward it was with all the people I saw at the festival de musica. I can't figure out how to play one card game Truco so we played dominos. I love how people just play music on their guitar here and then everyone sings if they know it or they try. Then I played UNO, they play a little different bur it's pretty much the same thing. Then I went inside and saw people dancing forro. They told me to join in I love it still not very good at it cuz it's kinda akward the first time. We went outside played a game where you have to guess what the person is doing kinda like charades except a boardgame. They wanted me to try and we actually got three points I had help with explaining the words though. Then the dancing started they played like to the window to the wall get low that sorta music. I busted my moves out and people watched and copied same as US. We danced in a circle and people went in the middle I LOVED IT!!! forro again then we started talking in Portuguese just slowly and I was capable it was amazing!!! This party was with college kids but they are like 17 til 20. Then my family explained intensidade to me and I understood for the most part. Tart de banana is amazing ate it at cecilas house. Watched Scooby Doo today they also still have Johnny Bravo not just Doug. Skipped with Syd Dee and Willow. Thanks God best day yet so far!!! Also taught them the Macarena great bonding. Had senior pictures yesterday didn't fall on my face in heals! Got allowance went out with friends. God is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment