Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kickin it.

Well this weekend I played soap soccer and laid out by a pool. Got a sunburn cuz the SPF they use here is 20 and I forgot to keep putting it on. Used aloe all is good now. Went to feira de pastal so like a massive flea market. It was cool. Drank sugar cane juice watched them make it. drank straight from a coconut done it before but still legit. Watched the Smurfs with my cousin. Figured out how to say " IT BURNS" in portuguese. It was a great weekend. Just not being able to hold a conversation kills me. I talked to my family cried, but they made it better they have my back and are impressed by me. If I need anything they will make it happen. I truely miss them and love them all appreciate you guys more than you know it!!! I was blessed to be born into a family like mine =)

1 comment:

  1. You have the genes of Uncle Ron, of course you are funny, they just don't have the same humor!
    Love you. Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete