Sunday, October 16, 2011

5 weeks.

I went to Itiquira, the famous waterfall in Formosa. It was amazing a drop of 1 km so beautiful and powerful. Hiking back there was neat to seeing nature at its finest. And the mountains driving out there blew me away. Black cows are rare here mainly white ones with humps, because they eat that at barbeques. Sent my letters still have no idea when I will get my packages. Today I went to a birthday party with just my dad. Had doce de leite. =) and I could actually talk with the women I was pumped it was good to see studying paid off. Helping Leticia translate youtube videos about popcorn because we are writing a speech about Valpo being famous for popcorn and having a fest for it. My dad was teaching me so many new words today while driving around town it was nuts. We sprung forward today so now I am 3 hours different from Valpo and 4 from Twin. Soon I will be 4 from Valpo and 5 from Twin because you guys will fall back. My aunt and uncle bought me a book to help learn phrases that was nice of them. Going to bed soon because Spring Break is over and so is sleeping in late.

No comments:

Post a Comment