Friday, October 21, 2011

Metaphor

Ok so I feel like I am at the bottom of the pool and when people talk to me you think you understand, but to find out when you get out of the pool you were completely wrong. I know God isnt going to let me drown and he is with me. Eventually I will pop out of the water and being speaking portuguese beautifully. All I need to is studying and take the time to learn the language. Its all in His hands and in the end I will not wanna come home I will not wanna speak english and He will make things happen that I didnt dream aboout. Great things take time, just gotta remember that. I have write a speech in English and present it alone, so that my speech teacher can see what I am capable of. The popcorn was good, but you could tell I wasnt comfortable because I didnt know the pronunciation. See things like that arent helping me. I talked to a guy though and he wants to find a way to help me learn maybe enter me in a little kids class. I will take anything right now. SO I am off to study...and write the speech on why its so difficult to learn portuguese for english speaking people.

No comments:

Post a Comment