Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's october!

That's crazy. Been here three weeks now. Even crazier. I got my uniform for school reminds me of basketball sweats and a pajama shirt. Took tests in school this week that was interesting. I need a calculator I think my mom is buying me one this weekend. I thought I understood math then I took the test no idea what I was doing. Tonight im going to a music festival with a kid I know from rotary. I feel like I'm sleeping alot sometimes because im sick of Portuguese others because I don't think any one in my family has gotten eight hours of sleep two nights in a row. They dont sleep often. I'm translating homework that's a tedious task, but helping I can actually hold conversations with people now. Loving volleyball and the girls there are fascinated with me. All the little kids at school call me Americana amiga. Trying to decide on a trip to take. Praying alot alot I think I might go to a baptist church on Sunday. Everyone asks me about my religion they don't know what Christians are here though so I thought baptist was the closest thing. I have been to a wedding that was gorgegous and tons of horedivores. I had chocolate and banana pizza that was delicious. Ooo and brigada is this amazing chocolate. I have to drink tons of water or I get head aches from dehydration. I think we have spring break in a week can't wait to see what happens. It rained the other day everyone was so greatful. I think that's all for now. Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment