Monday, October 10, 2011

one month uma mes

i went to an orphanage yesterday, held a little baby girl named Shelly. We took fruit there, facepainted the kids, and played brasileiro dodgeball. Skyping with dee right she is fasinated with portuguese. Saw the cites in Brasilia went up in the where the president works and we went up in the tv tower it reminded me of seatles spaceneedle. Saw where a new stadium is being built for the world cup. Its raining like crazy here and sooo hard. I have been here for a month and i turn seventeen in a month. First day of Spring Break this week I jumped rope in my room cuz I needed to do something. We are in the rainy season it rains every day and I have never seen such strong rain. Today I studied portuguese while my sister studied German for her exchange. I really like my church and recognizing the music. The book of James is Togem so that confused me. Went to a rotary training this week the other students that arrived late were mexican, so they spoke the language pretty well I was jealous, they also spoke english very well that was strange. I tried mint chocolate chip ice crea, here it wasnt very good. There peanut butter is different good though. My aunt drives an automatic car that was the only one I have seen so far. Que mais...what else...eu nao sei....i dont know....Chow 

No comments:

Post a Comment