Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My update. With showing American culture alittle bit and dying to understand Brasileiro Culture!!

Made Kettle Corn thanks to Doreena Corley for my speech class they loved it. Dont have it here, gave a speech about Valpo`s popcorn fest I was really nervous microphone, heals, portuguese, and jeans in a no air conditioned room. It wasnt too bad I bet I look like the tin man in the video though. I am debating finding a teacher for portuguese because class right now is probably the worst thing ever. I kinda sorta have friends, but barely talking to them or any one isnt my cup of tea. And if I truely am going to experience the culture I need to understand whats being said. I want to be funny again! I want share my culture and completely go head over heals for another. I want I want I want is all I am saying when I should be putting in the work because I reap what I soe. Practice makes perfect. Should have practiced before I came here. But better late than never. Paula Cunha gave me a bracelet she bought in Porto Seuguro, you make a wish when you put it on and a long time later when it breaks the wish comes true. Or atleast thats how I think it works. Eu vou estudar agora. Chow. Ate mais!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment